Engr. Younas Khan is a professional engineer with more than 25 years of cement industry experience. He is currently the head of the department and senior manager of quality control Askari Cement Limited Wah. He has expertise in cement production, operation, quality control & quality assurance, and industrial management & operational psychology. He has contributed to a number of projects that maximized the production of cement and reduced the cost of operation. As QC head he contributed to the introduction & use of local indigenous coal in Askari Cement Nizampur to replace up to 80 % of costly imported coal. He is constantly involved in the research & development of specialized types of cement. He is a member of industrial advisory boards and a board of studies of several institutions around the country.
The seminar will focus on the following contents.
1. Introduction to Askari Cement and Fauji Cement
2. Introduction to Cement Industry – Production, Consumption, Sustainability, Challenges, and opportunities.
3. Engineering Education, Profession, and Passion.
4. Engineering Students’ dilemma.
5. Production, Process, Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
6. Maintenance strategies in Industry.
7. Modernization, Computing, Competing and Soft Skills required for Industry
8. Internships, student’s visits, training, and Jobs in Industry
You are requested to kindly convey it to your students and facilitate them to attend the seminar. E-certificates will be issued to all participants.
The registration link is given below.