The course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the principles, techniques, and applications of Sanger sequencing. This hands-on training program will cover both theoretical concepts and practical skills necessary to perform Sanger sequencing experiments, analyze data, and interpret results.
1. Introduction to Sanger Sequencing
2. Sample Preparation and PCR Amplification
3. Sequencing Reaction Setup and Electrophoresis
4. Data Analysis and Interpretation
5. Application and Future Perspective
PAF-IAST, Khanpur Road, Mang Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa